my famiLy

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

HOLD ON.


Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you."
                                                     Deuteronomy 31:6

before I was asking Him why you allow this to happen why should I need to stay away from my family. God answer all my question by showing His love by using my Jaz Family. To show me that there’s still people here in earth who can support and loved me. Now, I Knew from my heart that


God will cause even the worst things to come together for good. Hold on to the promises of God, no matter what you see on the outside. God is good. If He allows something bad to happen, you my not understand it, but you can hold on to His goodness

No comments:

Post a Comment